2.9KWh Battery, Inverter & Energy Display
This Residential Battery Package suits medium sized households (3-4 people) with 1.5+ KW of existing solar, already using 10-20KWh of electrical power per day. The PK015-02 system has a 2.9KWh nom. / 5.8KWh max. high-tech AGM battery, with a Victron Energy battery inverter-charger & wifi-enabled monitoring & control device. It is designed to recharge the battery from your solar system during the day, then discharge into your home power system at night. That means maximum self-consumption of solar power – and a minimised electricity bills.
The PK15.02 System Includes:
- 48/1200 Multiplus Inverter charger (1000W Nom., 2400W max, optional generator input, UPS)
- 2.9KWh (5.8KWh Max) K29.29.20 Battery Storage System & fuses/isolator
- Victron Venus GX energy management
- Pre-programmed for your residence, ready for your electrician to install
- Works best with Fronius Primo/Symo, SMA, & Solar Edge solar inverters (& others with optional AC sensor)
- Upgradable later: via the CANBUS port – a Battery Management System (BMS) standard, compatible with most 48vDC Batteres.
Install-ready | lower power & installer cost | with upgrade options
ecoCool does an energy analysis of your home, and we do an installation plan for your electrician. That assists you to beat the rising costs of electricity, by having a system adapted to maximise solar usage, and minimise grid power, saving you the most money. We supply the installation package and drawing to you, ready for your electrician to install, with minimum installation time & cost.
(ecoCool can also source & manage the installation on your behalf. We are on hand to provide technical advice for your installer and for you, after the installation.)
Best of all, ecoCool’s Victron energy inverter systems are UPGRADE READY: they can be configured for much larger batteries, or different battery chemistries like lithium, flow & new technologies.
Ask about optional installation products:
- IP rated water-resistant inverter enclosure
- Upgrade to the Victorn ColorGX display panel with colour screen
- Upgrade to LG Chem Lithium batteries, or Redflow flow batteries
- Add Cat5 Cabling, additional wiring
- Add a hot water system relay, or load switching relays
- Add another power source like a generator
- Add additional DC coupled Solar power for homes on high FIT rates (connected to your battery)
- Programming the Multiplus for backup power or off-grid options
- Buy now, pay later with Brighte
* 5-10 days to despatch.