Victron 150/100 MPPT SmartSolar Charge Controller
Victron 150/100 SmartSolar MPPT is a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Charge controller, ideal for Australian conditions. Especially in the case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
Solar Panel Wattages – 1450 W @ 12V dc – 2900 W @ 24V dc – 5800 W @ 48V dc
Maximum Voltage – 150 Volts DC.
** Note: Check AS5033 – Panels may need to be earthed by an electrician. Screw terminal version. MC4 connector version also available.
Overview of Specifications
MPPT: Maximum Power Point Tracking
BlueTooth Smart Built In, for Phone App access to program
Fully programmable charge algorithm
High 98% efficiency
12V/24/48V Auto Select Battery voltage
100 Amp Solar Charge Controller (Regulator)
Up to 100 Amps Solar Panel current Input (~1450W/12v / 2900W/24v / 5800W/48V)
Low voltage load disconnect
Optional Plugable LCD Display
Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
PV reverse current protection.
Internal temperature sensor
IP43, Suitable for outdoor mounting
- Screw terminals for Solar Panel Connectors
- Durable Electronics, protects from the environment
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) controller. Increases charge current by up to 30% compared to a PWM controller.
- Intelligent Battery Charge voltage settings.
- 12, 14 & 48Volt Battery operation.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float).
- Protected against over current.
- Protected against short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery.
- With low voltage load disconnect output.
- Data connection port VE.direct