Victron SmartSolar MPPT 150v/35A Solar Controller
The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 150v/35A Solar Charge Controller is a high quality, robust Maximum Power Point Tracking charge controller. The Victron 150/35 MPPT is ideal for Australian conditions. Especially in the case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers. Suits 12V, 24V & 48V batteries.
Overview of Specification
- Durable Electronics, protects from the environment
- Voltage: 150V VOC, 12V/24V/48V Batt
- Power: 35A
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Intelligent Battery Charge voltage settings.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery.
- With low voltage load disconnect output.
- Up to 35 Amps Solar Panel current Input (~4500W/12v, 1000/24v, 1500/36V, 2000/48V)
- IP Rating: IP43
- Efficiency: 98%
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Data connection port VE.direct
* Note – Consider Solar Panel Earthing requirements for voltages over 120V dc, in Australian electrical installations. (This product may not be DIY, for solar panel voltages over 120V DC, refer to an electrician.)