Victron BlueSolar MPPT 100v/50A Solar Charge Controller
The Victron BlueSolar MPPT 100v/50A Solar Charge Controller is a high quality, robust Maximum Power Point Tracking charge controller. The Victron 100/50 MPPT is ideal for Australian conditions. Especially in the case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers. Suits 12V or 24V batteries.
Overview of Specification
- MPPT: Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Fully programmable charge algorithm
- 12V/24V Auto Select Battery voltage
- 50 Amp Solar Charge Controller (Regulator)
- Up to 50 Amps Solar Panel current Input (~700W/12v * 1400/24v)
- Up to 50 Amp Load
Low voltage load disconnect
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
- PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
- PV reverse current protection.
- Internal temperature sensor
- Weight: 1.3kg
- IP43, Suitable for outdoor mounting
- 5 Year warranty
- Durable Electronics, protects from the environment
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) controller. Increases charge current by up to 30% compared to a PWM controller.
- Intelligent Battery Charge voltage settings.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float).
- Protected against over current.
- Protected against short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery.
- With low voltage load disconnect output.
- Data connection port VE.direct