Victron 75/15 MPPT Solar Charge Controller
The Victron 75/15 MPPT is a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Charge controller, ideal for Australian conditions. Especially in the case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
MPPT: Maximum Power Point Tracking
12V/24V Auto Select
15 Amp Solar Charge Controller (Regulator)
Up to 15 Amps Solar Panel current Input (~200W/12v)
Up to 15 Amp Load
Low voltage load disconnect
IP65, Suitable for outdoor mounting
- Resin Encapsulated Electronics, protects from the environment
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) controller. Increases charge current by up to 30% compared to a PWM controller.
- Intelligent Battery Charge voltage settings.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float).
- Protected against over current.
- Protected against short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery.
- With low voltage load disconnect output.
- Data connection port